I am a person who writes you! Be it stories, poems, walkthroughs and the like. Most of my environment is to blame for why I write them, my imagination is just too big. I can not imagine many things more ... And finally, was the subject of love! Everyone knows it, one is in love with the opposite sex because he or she looks sweet, nice, or even sometimes behaves himself as someone
But we have a big problem: how to share those it / the one with? Nowadays, many people, myself included, fear of being ridiculed in front of, or in general to collect a basket. It is difficult, you can achieve much, but you can also lose a lot. However, one can also avoid losing anything. not to achieve something is, not necessarily the one which has lost.
If you go now to a person in which one is maybe in love, he or she says, but "'I'm sorry, I already have a / n friends" is totally OK for most people. But this loneliness from which I said, happened at least tell me if the person was "What do thou me? Get lost again! "Even so nice to tell people hardly
... But this loneliness can easily go out of the way. And that the longer you know the person, the more certain one is it! It is in the bowling club or in the sports club and accidentally see a person you find great. What if they do not so great? A nice appearance is something terrible to hide the already existed frequently! It should be in a person prefers the first fall in love when they are somewhat knows better. Because then you can be sure that you do not lose anything ...
The problem of people feel the love is the shyness There is always more schüchternde People ... Now you know a person well, you talk with him and goes beautifully with each other both are fabulous. But the problem is: No one dares to confess his love to the other. There is no problem to say "I love you too" but it is a problem to say "I love you!"
I have a special talent, that of the letter. So I write a poem!. I am shy as well, but it was always embarrassed to tell me that would be my friend my very best ...
One day I told him then wrote a poem. I could already see the Gesichtsverzüge quasi and then came the howling embrace. I thought he said goodbye to me and would never return again ...
With the love of the opposite sex, I would also make it so ... Women especially like poems yes ...
I give the final price once a poem, how would I do it ... I hope you like it, I've already shown several people in my area and it was really good!
your appearance is perfect and your hair shines beautifully
You are so beautiful and I wanted to ask if I can touch you
I know this is now something suddenly
But I do not know how to go without you
All beginnings are difficult, I do not know where to start
No matter what the others of you think I think you're mad
Take your time but think about your well
Do not let your time do not hesitate courage
I do not know how you think or how you feel
But one thing is for sure I know that you never lie
You always have the right words can find quite unlike me
I always want to stay here with you
If you'd cry her I'll be comforted
With me you take rest just you and me
I remember how I got to know you know I still
as I was at the very beginning I found you
normal but then I have seen a more
I love that you can understand you
I love the way it is
I love you the way you are
I accept your opinion and can tolerate criticism
We are a very good relationship
As they are now only rarely seen
you say if you give me a chance
No matter what the others do or think
I love you and I would show you
0 comments:
Post a Comment