Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Make Probiotic Indian Yogurt

The perfect world is

Constantly the same crap. Whether
now at school with classmates or teachers inequitable, with work colleagues or with parents. Each
any persons or property over which one angry black and repeated at least 3 times per week, ...

But what if everything is gone?
Suddenly you can discuss with the mother on a subject where they are blocking everything else and that the owner thinks that she thinks "I'm right." The
classmates provoke a sudden no more.
And the co-worker is like a completely new.

Our requests were met, at last everything is quiet.
You can let go to work and perhaps even enjoy. But it
is really what we want?

A couple of weeks I've experienced this time really.
I have always wondered "What's going on" with the "big stick" to my school, I was suddenly super clear, although I am always on the most provocative.
Alien Invasion, or what's going on?

I'm honest, I really got scared.
Suddenly everything was so peaceful, my greatest wishes fulfilled.
Otherwise they make nothing but junk, but the collaboration has worked out wonderfully this time ...
They were all replaced really like.

And from that point, I have the sudden all wished away!
I was afraid I was not sure whether I was awake or dreaming ...
But that was not enough in RL.
Also in the big wide web.
We know games are not and must learn to become real.
Normally there are always people who say "You Noob! (Not) learning to play the right times, man?" Insult.
But now? On the contrary!
this time you have said, "If you do not know that then let me know, I think no one should have a problem with that, everyone must first learn something!"


I wonder, is this really what we want? We do it ourselves every day, but I've learned where I have it, I do not want it. However, I am just afraid!

It's gone again, for the most part.
But certainly, I will never have again!

You ask what I mean by "mostly"?
Well ... Some people always complain even provoke and rum on everything they find.
And it works with the mother and not quite (with the quite normal for young people).
But, it is much better than before, really much better!
Partly it is now even expect the "thugs" niceness.

As it is now, so it is really great.
This very bad I do not want.
But even less willing, I have very good ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment