Monday, January 31, 2011

Brownie Mix Marshmallow Creme

The patience of most gone forever

again I know ... Hardly a week has passed since a friend of mine brings me next to the subject.

patience.
Everyone can see how impatient most people nowadays, especially on the road.

The red light ... The great test of patience for everyone. How many still give up their night when the road is completely free? Hardly anyone. Barely 12-year-old, 16-year-old, so I have to go see even older people using red.
Why? Why do that?

Are they in a hurry? It shows the most, but not at all.
Come with the weather temperatures are not clear and just want to go home or in the next building in which they have to do? No matter how hot it is, they do it anyway.
Is it the thrill because you commit a crime? Hardly police give off such trifles when nothing can happen, but nevertheless it is forbidden.
Even if the station is 5 feet away, will still go on red.
No, they're just impatient!
-The example of what everyone knows, everyone has seen or has already made himself at least once-


The big world of gamers.
people simplify it to people so they do not have to buy the games, not even the console.
Everything happens on an emulator and the games - the Rome ...

A new Game is a completely new part of a series of games.
In Japan it appears in October, we know it in Europe until at least February appears.
And what is it? The Japanese are brought to Rome and then go.
just play, it does not matter whether one understands it or not, we will first test the new content.

But why? Is the story of a game is not exciting? You know
look something like the spell, but you know what they do?
No, they are in fact can be understood in a language which almost no Europeans.
So why do they do it?
everyone knows the answer: You are impatient.
times I go like this from the few that are reading this, now come with any "excuses", well come on! I am really curious what you have to say on it.
is scarcely what you have to say ...


dead of winter, much snow has been for a long time.
The transport association has announced there may be delays, but what is?
At 10 minutes, already grumbling. Main thing is to complain!
You can never be on time on the spot when the snow at least 15 centimeters thick and ice no matter where.
And still expect people to pay for it anyway.
But why? If you are impatient ...
It only takes care of itself, but merely shows no understanding!



Only a few examples, you know what I mean?
How I do it you want to know?

I'm going on time, so I find myself not in a hurry, the minute I have to stand at a traffic light, I'm also still time.
And with the bus stop ... No train or bus in sight, whether I'm waiting at traffic lights or at the bus stop, where is the difference?

I am a big gamer, added. But just as important to me is the important story of the game and I understand the plot and my daughter. I can not even understand when people are necessarily doing to the game in Japanese and find it to be honest pretty sad ...

the last point ...
No, I'm not complaining. But I am complaining when I get the following situation.
6:45 clock 161 clock 162
6:55

clock since 6:40 I stand at the bus stop by 7 comes the bus.
And what? The 162, where is 161? Without a Trace ...
The route is the same, why does one so much longer than the other?

Conclusion: Knowing the patience not many more.
I'm glad that it exists at me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment