Hack attack on LPer, but it is so bad?
Many now know that great scene on Youtube: The Let's Players. Commented
gameplay, some make it crazy, others quiet. Important is to entertain the audience.
about 15 minutes is a video in a game of about 25 hours, it may already be more than enough time for a "hobby" in a short time to investigate. But to play not only a game, people who already about half a year are in the process may even have played 50-10 games.
I also belong to that scene. It's mainly just for pleasure, for many but not another.
430 videos, every 10-15 minutes, there are even exceptions are 30-45 minutes long.
More than a year here, almost 300 subscribers ...
I have 2 friends that have already been hacked, but have not given up. In one, were completely erased the 400 videos and the other which only between.
But I wonder if one is hacked, is that bad?
thought it totally annoyed about any of the other idiots have seriously hurt, so they feel happy as can be done with life?
Well, but we provide some time before I will be hacked, an unauthorized person has access to everything on my account.
What does the? delete
video is the main thing, but even delete some of the canal. Other offend other users, but much more also did not happen.
I'm not what you could do even better, which I will not even help :-)
If the hacker deletes the channel It is not that bad.
only an email away and he is back.
But if the videos will be deleted .. I think what the heck.
matter if the videos are there or not, I have my upload call number and I will keep forever.
Good videos are gone, but I have my subscribers and my friends too, I can finally take none.
I have many who themselves are active in the scene, whether famous or not really matter.
0 videos, 300 subscribers, 180,000 calls and upload now? Some were angered
now totally and would remove their channel even from myself, but I do not.
I see it more positively, would itself you'll never over heart, to delete the videos.
But when they're gone, I would be happy even in person.
Especially the first game I've done that is so embarrassing because I did not see the forest for the trees ...
It would be cowardly to remove this but still, I am also one of my statements.
But when they're gone, hey I'm glad.
I've made 2 games where I was the very first. No German in front of me (there are really the LPer is also available in the English language) has made these games.
I am furious because I will not have this success, but so what?
These two games have many looked at me and that can take me no. Although the Second
was really great, still it first well ... Video 10 to about my microphone was not exactly the best. And just so I can change now.
videos were deleted, you can do much better than the first Time because you have not made a lot more experience! The audience has one anyway, so by itself is not a problem of reconstruction.
Conclusion: No it is not at all bad, I personally would find it very well indeed!
So this is a call to all hackers!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Qindoras
I am! Do me a favor and chop me!
Why did I just said? As I said it would see very well and as I said, my channel I can not take away. Can be deleted, but I have to write one e-mail and already I have the channel back.
A channel is just taking forever, if he has received multiple sentences for copyrighted material.
And something I'll get and I never will.
0 comments:
Post a Comment